Send me proof of a donation of $15 or more to the organizations below and I’ll mail you a patch or pair of undies with my “A GREAT BUTT KNOWS NO GENDER” design.
These are an original design I usually sell at zine fests/makers markets in person – this is the only way to get them online! Undies are only available to folx in the USA/Canada (to keep shipping costs down), though patches are available to everyone. This giveaway will continue until supplies run out!
If you’d like to send these as a gift, just let me know and I will add a note with a message from you and info on the donation it represents.
Organization list for donations
Instructions for fundraiser
Underwear colors and styles available
- Trans Needle Exchange – US mail based service providing HRT needle supplies for trans folk who can’t afford or access them. @transneedles
- Black Trans Travel Fund – A mutual-aid fund developed for the purpose of providing Black transgender women with the financial resources necessary for them to be able to access their self-determined safest alternatives to travel. @blacktranstravelfund
- The Binder Drive – Providing free binders for Black trans and gender nonconforming folx. Suggested donation US$33 – that’s an entire binder!
- Brave Space Alliance – BSA is a vehicle to empower and elevate queer and trans voices, particularly those belonging to people of color, to allow our communities a seat at the table on key decision making processes that impact the community of Chicago.
- Emergency Release – Keeping Trans People Safe And Out Of Jail. Now. @emergency_release_fund
- G.L.I.T.S. – Gays and Lesbians Living In a Transgender Society is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the LGBTQIA community internationally. They are currently working to provide emergency housing for black Trans people who are leaving prison. @glits_inc
- House of GG – The brain-child of world-renowned Trans revolutionary Miss Major Griffin-Gracy, we are the first educational and historical center solely dedicated to Transgender and gender nonconforming people in the USA.
- Snap4Freedom – working to build a Black Trans Futurist Framework for practical abolition as the way to liberation. @snap4freedom
- LGBT Books to Prisoners – A trans-affirming, racial justice-focused, prison abolitionist project sending books to incarcerated LGBTQ-identified people across the United States
- Marsha P. Johnson Institute – provides one-time direct relief to black trans or nonbinary people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Okra Project – The Okra Project is a 100% grassroots, organizer-led initiative with the goal of combatting food insecurity in the Black Trans/GNC community. @theokraproject
- Trans Justice Funding – a community-led funding initiative founded in 2012 to support grassroots, trans justice groups run by and for trans people.
- Translatinx DMV (DMV = DC, Maryland, Virginia) – a two spirit trans woman led organization that works for Black & Indigenous trans Latinx people living in the DC Metro area & USA. @translatinxdmv
- BreakOUT! youth – Ending the criminalization of LGBTQ youth in New Orleans, LA @youthbreakout
- Washington Black Trans Force – Providing resources and support for Black Trans people in the state of Washington – a project of the Lavender Rights Project.
- Donate $15+ to one of the orgs, or split donations between them (link in bio) Every bit counts, but please donate more if you can!
- Email me a confirmation of your donation. Don’t be awful and use the same donation to get multiple free things for your contribution. One patch or pair of undies per person!
- Important! In your email, include the style and size of underwear you would like/whether you’d like a patch, your full address (including the name I should use for shipping), and whether there are colors you DO NOT want. See the section below for examples of available colors. I’ll try to match people up with things they’ll enjoy if I can, and if there are multiple options in your size and style, I’ll let you know.
- As I’m only one person doing inventory, packing, and shipping, please be patient with shipping times. I’ll keep running this with the stock I have already sourced & screenprinted until they run out
- Trans black folks who would like a free pair/a patch, just send me an email!